Sunday, April 11, 2010

I've sold out!

That's right kids, A Neuro Knitter has gone commercial. If there is an item you see in my blog that you would like to own or a pattern that you would like to purchase and diy, now you can! The etsy store Cozy Hearth Creations is now carrying items that I make and patterns that I design.

Selling out...yes....But I am a grad student and I have loans. I also have hobbies that could bring in some small trickle of cash. Therefore, this seems like a perfect solution.

So if you see anything that would would like to make and I don't have the pattern or item for sale at Cozy Hearth Creations please let me know. I will be glad to post it there. It might take me awhile but theses don't write themselves you know.

This is all new and strange, so I welcome any suggestions that you might have for this new business endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment